none
Skype for Business 2016 doesnt start/load, after successfull Instalation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

In my Office , i am facing this Issue for 5PCs, Before i installed Skype for Business 2015 (32 bit) on 5 PCs and its running fine. What i don't understand is, all the 10 PCs are with the same configuration and same Operating System.

All the 10 PCs are with

1. Windows 7 professional 64 bit

2. Microsoft Office 2013

Before We want  to use the Skype for Business for 5 employees, so we downloaded and installed  the Skype for Business 2015 (32 bit) and its working fine in all the 5 PCs. Later after a period of 6 months we want to install Skype for Business for the remaining employees and i followed the same process as before. but this time we got the Skype for Business 2016 and its not loading. When we start to run, the blue rectangle screen appears for a second and disappears.

the procedure i followed:

1) I signed into the portal and  downloaded the Skype for Business 2016 (32- bit), the default version, Listed under the Settings -->Office 365  --> Software.

2) run the Exe file and it started downloading and  it successfully installed.

3) Restarted the PC and tried to start the Skype for Business. its not loading.

For all the 5 employees its the same. Please help me out of this as i need to rectify it in 2 days.

I know its a lengthy post, but i don't want to miss anything. Sorry if i troubled you with this lengthy post. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks

Arjun T

• Edited by ArjunT Monday, August 8, 2016 12:39 AM
    Monday, August 8, 2016 12:36 AM

All replies