none
Sysinternals archive RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone know if there are archives out there of the old Sysinternals tools over the years? Everyone is moving on to Windows 10 but there are still business' and users out there on old OS' so would be good to have an archive of the older versions that will run on said OS'.
    Wednesday, July 24, 2019 8:30 AM

All replies

• Looks like here you can find all the suite release:

https://www.afterdawn.com/software/system_tools/system_information/sysint_suite.cfm/july_18,_2012#all_versions

Be careful as it is a third party site and I don't want you to get a virus or malaware.. try on a VM before..

HTH
    -mario

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:32 AM
  • We have had a number of requests for this and it is high on our backlog to provide an archive. In the meantime if you have a request for a specific version of a tool please contact me at syssite@microsoft.com and I will try to make it available to you. Redistribution of the tools on 3rd party sites is a violation of our EULA and as Mario suggested, you use at your peril..

MarkC (MSFT).

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 3:04 PM
  • Thanks. It was just for historical purposed really. Just interested to see all the changes over the years.
    Wednesday, April 29, 2020 11:04 AM
  • We've had a number of requests for an archive. We were intending to provide this facility but had a rethink after we found a security vulnerability in one of the tools. Mark's stance now is that we should only provide the most secure versions of each tool so we will no longer be pursuing this idea.

MarkC(MSFT)

Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:08 AM