Windows 10 cut/copy/paste slow/delays/hanging RRS feed

• Question

• For the past month or two i have noticed any time i am cutting/copying/pasting that the application i'm using to cut/copy/paste is hanging/pausing for about 10 seconds. There used to never be a delay between a copy and a paste. I definitely notice it in Excel. I cant remember if i have seen the issue in other applications yet but will try to keep an eye out for it. Did something change/break recently? How can i troubleshoot the issue?
    Tuesday, June 16, 2020 2:57 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If problem only happens when using Excel application, try to check and update your Excel/Office application. It may helpful for improving the performance.

Besides, we can re-start Windows 10 in Clean Boot, with all 3rd party process disabled, then, only open Excel and confirm that if same problem still happen, it would be helpful to identify whether it is 3rd party relate problem. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 19, 2020 9:34 AM
  • Hi,

Is your problem solved?

If not, please reply and tell us the current situations and we wil provide further assistance.

针对Windows 2008/2008R2的扩展支持将于2020年结束,之后微软将不再为其提供安全更新。点击此处或扫描二维码获取《在 Azure 上运行 Windows Server 的终极指南》,把握良机完成云迁移并实现业务现代化。

Thursday, July 2, 2020 2:18 AM