none
Assignment Owner in PWA 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I have had a brief search for an answer to this question both on the Web as a whole and in this Forum without success.

In previous versions of Project Server an assigned resource tended to be the "Assignment Owner" - I have tested on several instances of Project Server 2013 where resources are defined as being their own Assignment Owners when viewing either User or Resource Information from within the relevant sections in PWA, Manage Users and Resource Centre.

Resources Assigned to Tasks in projects that are published show as having "demand" from Projects when viewing Resource Assignments or Resource Availability options from the Resource Centre, however the Resources do not see tasks in either their Tasks View or Timesheet view.

Checking the Project in Project Pro 2013 the Resources Tab shows the Assigned Resource in the Resource Name Cell but the Assignment Owner Cell is blank or has the name of the Project Owner/Manager.

Has the handling of "Assignment Owners" in Project Server 2013 been changed compared to previous version or have I simply encountered a "Bug/Feature"?

Dominic Moss MAPM, MCTS, MCITP, MCT
    Wellingtone PM News
    Wellingtone EPM Site
    Wellingtone PM Recruitment

Monday, November 18, 2013 6:24 PM

All replies