none
Multimodal MIM Management Agent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I wish to know if anyone has experience creating a multi-modal type of Call based Management Agent. So Export does Web Services Call to the Target Connected Data Source and Import will use SQL Connection because API method to get all User records for import is not available/exposed in the connected system. This looks feasible in theory, but just want to know if that assumption is actually the case in practice. Any 'gotcha' to watch out for ?

Thoughts and Feedback appreciated.

Akinzo

Friday, November 23, 2018 9:36 PM

Answers

• Hi,

You'll need to write a custom ECMA 2.0(2.2) Connector.

We've integrated using different methods for import and export successfully. The method of integration to the external system is irrelevant, just make sure that you can access the attributes exported in the import (for export confirmation).

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, November 26, 2018 7:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You'll need to write a custom ECMA 2.0(2.2) Connector.

We've integrated using different methods for import and export successfully. The method of integration to the external system is irrelevant, just make sure that you can access the attributes exported in the import (for export confirmation).

Br,

Leo

Did my post help? Please use "Vote As Helpful", "Mark as answer" or "Propose as answer". Thank you!

Monday, November 26, 2018 7:44 AM
  • Hi Leo,

Thanks for taking the time to provide such an awesome feedback and sharing about your experience. Yes, Import and Export should have the same view of the connected source's schema.

Br

Akinzo

Monday, November 26, 2018 4:28 PM