Issue with sequenced Microsoft Office Project Professional application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

I have sequenced an application called Microsoft Office Project Professional application. The vm has contain office 2007 as a part of build. I have configured my mail box before monitoring phase inorder to check the functionality of send to mail option. During moitoring phase i launched the shortcut and checked the send to mail option it worked fine but after configuring the sshirtcut deails and tried to check the send to mail option the application throws error as "unable to access a file called outlook.ost located under C:\Users\admin\appdata\microsoft\outlook". The sequencer vm is win 7 32 bit machine. As per some sites it is due to offline folder file and below url stated me how to disable the offline folder file.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/disable-an-offline-folder-file-ost-HP005242264.aspx

But i am unable to disble the offline file.  Request your kind help in solving this issue.

Kind Regards,

S.Yuvaraj.

Yuvaraj Subramanian
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 1:52 AM

Answers

• Make sure the following key is excluded from your package: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.
    • Proposed as answer by znack Monday, May 30, 2011 1:54 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:08 PM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:49 AM

All replies

• Make sure the following key is excluded from your package: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.
    • Proposed as answer by znack Monday, May 30, 2011 1:54 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:08 PM
    Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:49 AM
  • Hi Aaron,

Even after removing the mentioned keys i am facing the same issue and also an additonal issue the send to option is not working if i remove the above said registry entry.

Kind Regards,

Yuvaraj.

Yuvaraj Subramanian
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:48 AM
  • Try Reparing the application on the client and run the test again, if that doesn't work, re-sequence the package with that key excluded.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:29 AM