SfB Call Recording Audit with PowerShell (Or Similar) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there.

I have looked at Get-CsOnlineUser & Get-CsCdrConfiguration buit can't see what I am looking for.

I am looking to audit a full tenat (or a sigle user) in order to see who has call recording enabled.

Can anyone tell me how I would do that please?

Friday, November 30, 2018 10:19 AM

Answers

• Hi there.

In the SfB admin portal you have the following option for each user.

I have now located the commands that are required, please see below. It was conferencing policy that has the information I was looking for.

The following returns if recording switched on for a single user.

Get-CsOnlineUser -Identity "Joe Bloggs" | Where {$_.ConferencingPolicy -eq "BposSALLModality"} | Select-object Displayname, conferencingpolicy

The following returns if recording switched off for a single user.

Get-CsOnlineUser -Identity "Joe Bloggs" | Where {$_.ConferencingPolicy -eq "BposSALLModalityNoRec"} | Select-object Displayname, conferencingpolicy

Alan

• Marked as answer by AlanPs1 Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:10 AM
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:03 AM

All replies

• Hi AlanPs1,

Based on my research, any client side call recording solution is only suitable for use in a desktop client / headset scenario. If you're using Skype for Business qualified desk phones in your environment, then these types of solutions will not record calls. It seems there is no enterprise grade call recording solution for Skype for Business Online (PSTN) for now. Details about this you could refer to this case

In addition, audit of Skype for Business activity in compliance center is not available for now, you could refer to the feedback to find more details about this.

According to the information above, it seems we could not do the SFB call recording audit in the SFB online for now.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by woshixiaobai Monday, December 3, 2018 2:13 AM
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Tuesday, December 4, 2018 5:56 AM
    Monday, December 3, 2018 2:13 AM
  • Hi there.

In the SfB admin portal you have the following option for each user.

I have now located the commands that are required, please see below. It was conferencing policy that has the information I was looking for.

The following returns if recording switched on for a single user.

Get-CsOnlineUser -Identity "Joe Bloggs" | Where {$_.ConferencingPolicy -eq "BposSALLModality"} | Select-object Displayname, conferencingpolicy

The following returns if recording switched off for a single user.

Get-CsOnlineUser -Identity "Joe Bloggs" | Where {$_.ConferencingPolicy -eq "BposSALLModalityNoRec"} | Select-object Displayname, conferencingpolicy

Alan

• Marked as answer by AlanPs1 Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:10 AM
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:03 AM