How to compare value of a column of a list in workflow RRS feed

• Question

• All,

I have Prepared an Approval Workflow where i have 2 step approval. In first step of approval Jr. Manager approves a risk, and then approval request is sent to Sr. Managers (3-4 managers) so 3-4 parallel approval requests are sent. There is a multiline text field 'Approval Progress' where i capture response from Sr. Managers, which will contain either Rejected or Approved text along with some other texts.

After this, I added a condition, where i want to check If 'Approval Progress' field 'Contains' text as 'Rejected'. When i try to select 'Approval Progress' field in condition i cannot see an option in Dynamic contains, where i can select value from list column of list. Dynamic contains only shows values from last few flows. How to get value of column from list to compare in workflow. See attachment for flow details

Bhushan

Thursday, July 5, 2018 8:54 AM

All replies

• All,

Just to explain you what exactly i expect in a line below. 

I want to retrieve the value of a list column in my workflow and compare it with a Text and then based on outcome set Final Status. e.g. my workflow updates multiple approval results in field 'Approval Progress' which is multi-line text field. I want to compare a particular Text from this list column and update value in 'Final Status' field. 

Bhushan

Thursday, July 5, 2018 10:06 AM