Scorecard RRS feed

• Question

• i created one scorecard based on sales database

and based on this scorecard i created Trend analysis chart

for example the report shows books title in x-Axis

and sales amount in Y-axis

i deployed both in a single dashboard

i want to create link from scorecard to  trend analysis chart

for example if i select one year in  scorecard the Trend analysis chart show the correspondence graph for that.

how can i achieve that?

guide me in this

Regards
    sathiya priya

Thursday, January 3, 2008 4:40 AM

Answers

• Hello sathiyapriyan,

There is a couple of different options you could use. The first is to use display conditions to show the Trend Analysis Chart when a specific KPI is selected. The other would be to create a URL property on KPIs that can link to the Trend Analysis Chart.

To use display conditions, select your dashboard in the workspace browser and create a display condition from your scorecard to your chart. That will open up an options window to select which KPIs will open the report. What this will do is when a user selects a KPI it will show the Trend Chart in a cell on the dashboard.

To use the URL property, select a KPI in the workspace browser and go to the Properties tab. There is a Custom Properties section. Create a new Property of the URL type. Once that is created, go to your scorecard and you can drag that property from the available items on the right hand side under "Properties".

Thanks,

Jon Thomas

Thursday, January 3, 2008 8:10 PM