none
Failed to submit file Records Center

Question

• Hi

We are migrating from SharePoint 2010 to 2016, at the moment i'm testing the records center.

The configuration, i think, is correct. i was able to submit some files correctly to the drop off library and they get routed to the correct location.

But at some other files i get the following exception in the ULS:

Failed to submit file Documents/FZArchiv02 - 35/Einfamilienhaus.txt:  System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFieldMap.GetColumnNumber(String strFieldName, Boolean bThrow)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItemCollection.GetColumnNumber(String groupName, Boolean bThrowException)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.GetValue(SPField fld, Int32 columnNumber, Boolean bRaw, Boolean bThrowException)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPListItem.get_Item(Guid fieldId)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.OfficialFile.GetFieldValueAsString(SPListItem item, SPField fld)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.OfficialFile.RgofpFromListItem(SPListItem item, SPOfficialFileAction postOp, Boolean bIncludeAuditHistory, Nullable`1 bUseFieldGuid)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.OfficialFile.SubmitFile(SPFile file, String strRecordSeries, RecordsRepositoryProperty[] rgofp, String& strAdditionalInfo, SPOfficialFileHost targetHost, String submitterEmail, SPOfficialFileSubmissionMode submissionMode)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFile.SendToOfficialFile(String recordSeries, SPOfficialFileHost targetHost, RecordsRepositoryProperty[] rgofp, String submitterEmail, SPOfficialFileSubmissionMode submissionMode, String& additionalInformation)   

at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFile.SendToOfficialFile(String recordSeries, SPOfficialFileHost targetHost, String submitterEmail, SPOfficialFileSubmissionMode submissionMode, String& additionalInformation)   

at Microsoft.Office.RecordsManagement.RecordsRepository.EcmDocumentRouter.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<SubmitFile15>b__16(List`1 rgofp)   

at Microsoft.Office.RecordsManagement.RecordsRepository.EcmDocumentRouter.SendToOfficialFile15(SPListItem item, String fileUrl, SPOfficialFileHost targetHost, Func`1 getFileStream, String submitter, Func`1 preHandler, Func`2 postHandler, Func`2 errorHandler, Func`2 fallbackHandler, String& additionalInfo)   

at Microsoft.Office.RecordsManagement.RecordsRepository.EcmDocumentRouter.SubmitFile15(SPFile file, SPOfficialFileHost targetHost, SPOfficialFileSubmissionMode submissionMode, String submitter, String& additionalInfo)   

at Microsoft.Office.RecordsManagement.PolicyFeatures.SubmitFileExpirationAction.RunExpirationWithPostActions(SPListItem item, XmlNode parametersData, DateTime expireDate)

I have no idea where this error comes from.

Can someone help me?

I have already checked the following two links:

https://karinebosch.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/repair-content-type-retention-policies/

http://sharepoint-mattharmon.blogspot.ch/2013/02/issues-submitting-to-records-centre.html

Monday, April 24, 2017 8:35 AM

Answers

• Found the solution, to many lookup Columns, had to adjust the List View Lookup Threshold
    • Marked as answer by uekur Monday, April 24, 2017 1:46 PM
    Monday, April 24, 2017 1:46 PM

All replies