Vista upgrade russian home premium to ultimate-WHERE? RRS feed

• Question

•  I am trying to upgrade my russian vista home premium to ultimate in order to switch language to english. But here it comes: I keep ending up in dead ends! When I use anytime, it directs me to a US site where i can buy a disk if i'm either a US or Canadian citizen. That's not gonna solve it. When I go to the russian MS website, after a lot of clicking, you end up on an empty page.

Could anyone please tell me how to upgrade a russian version of vista home premium to russian ultimate?

Many thanks, Hayo

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:50 AM

Answers

• Hello Hayo,

You might set http://www.microsoft.com/ru/ru/default.aspx as the default homepage or save it in the IE Favorite as the reference when you need to browse Microsoft website.

If you'd like to upgrade Windows Vista to a Russian version, you might contact with your local Microsoft customer Service for the further details.

Microsoft Russia Home Page

17 Ul. Krylatskaya

121614, Moscow

Russia

Phone: +7 (495) 9678585

Fax: +7 (495) 9678500

Microsoft Customer Care: +7 (495) 9167171 for calls from Moscow (toll); 8 (800) 2008001 for calls from Russia (toll-free)

Microsoft Russia Product Support

Hope the information helpful!

Thursday, September 4, 2008 7:20 AM

All replies

• Hayo

The only advice I can provide is to contact the nearest Microsoft office by telephone for the information.

There should also be telephone contact information on the local language Russian Microsoft website home page.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer or Helpful button at the top of this message.
    By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience
    Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:05 AM
  • Hello Hayo,

You might set http://www.microsoft.com/ru/ru/default.aspx as the default homepage or save it in the IE Favorite as the reference when you need to browse Microsoft website.

If you'd like to upgrade Windows Vista to a Russian version, you might contact with your local Microsoft customer Service for the further details.

Microsoft Russia Home Page

17 Ul. Krylatskaya

121614, Moscow

Russia

Phone: +7 (495) 9678585

Fax: +7 (495) 9678500

Microsoft Customer Care: +7 (495) 9167171 for calls from Moscow (toll); 8 (800) 2008001 for calls from Russia (toll-free)

Microsoft Russia Product Support

Hope the information helpful!

Thursday, September 4, 2008 7:20 AM