none
Project Server 2013 - Active Directory Resource Pool Synchronization RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to collect my resources from an AD group containing my users.

When I add each user the AD group then things are working fine, however when I add groups to the AD group then the ULS logs report that my group is empty.

Does this only work with users in groups and not with groups in groups? Or Am I missing something.

Any ideas?

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 1:04 PM

All replies

• Pieter,

Does the group which you are adding  has users in it?

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 3:36 PM
  • When I add each user the AD group then things are working fine, however when I add groups to the AD group then the ULS logs report that my group is empty.
    Tuesday, April 2, 2013 3:45 PM
  • I understand your first point. However I am interested to know the group which you are adding inside AD group is empty or not. E.g Consider Group 1 and Group 2. And you are adding Group 2 inside 1. My question is, group 2 is empty or not.

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013 3:54 PM
  • Yes, the 2nd group has users in it.
    Tuesday, April 2, 2013 4:12 PM