rings around cursor when using tablet RRS feed

• Question

• just got my computer fixed from best buy, they had to put a new hard drive in so when i installed my tablet it has rings around the cursor every time i clicked something

i have home windows 7 so using gpedit.msc with run doesn't work, ive disabled the tablet pc service, didnt get rid of my problem, disabled the press and hold function, flicks, didnt get rid of my problem, and i even went and disabled tablet pc in windows configuration or whatever and that didn't work either

i restarted my computer multiple times with each one of these changes and nothing helps, the rings are still here

are there any way i can just delete the animated cursors (the ripples)? because all the forums with information on how to get rid of these rings haven't worked, and before my dad broke the computer i had been successful in getting rid of the rings, and all the ways that worked before (the things i listed above) were unsucessful; so having some new input from someone smarter with computers than i am would be a lot of help because frankly, i'm really frustrated

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:54 PM

Answers

• Hi leafus,

Thanks for the post!

What's the model of your tablet? Is it compatible with Windows 7?

Please update the tablet driver to the latest one to check if it works.

Also try a Clean Boot to find if there's any application conflicts.

If the problem still persists, since after you change the new drive, the issue happens, please contact the Best Buy as well.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:44 AM
    Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:02 AM