none
Schedule.aspx Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I've recently been tasked with trying to resolve an issue with our Project 2013 Server, and I have very little experience with troubleshooting it.

Currently if anyone in the organization attempts to go to the schedule page we receive the "Sorry, something went wrong" page discussing Web Parts Maintenance Page and so on.

Through the sharepoint log viewer I've found the following error showing up whenever attempting to load any of the Schedule Pages, as well as just trying to access the default one within the Project Detail Pages library.

Application error when access /PWA/Project Detail Pages/Schedule.aspx, Error=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.WebParts.ProjectDrillDownPart.get_ProjectEditable()     at Microsoft.Office.Project.PWA.WebParts.PDPFeature.PerformPDPPagePreRender()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()     at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I'm not entirely sure what this means as I'm more of a SQL guy than an ASPX.  Any assistance as to the direction I should be trying to go to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thursday, February 13, 2014 3:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

so many questions: is this an upgrade?  Have the default security groups / categories been modified?  what permission model (SharePoint or Project Server)?

when you login as the PWA administrator, are you still denied?  does your PWA have a root site http://myurl/ as a valid site in front of /PWA?  Do users have access to that site (like the "everyone" group - read only)? 

Please try to give us something more to go on and we can try to help.

Thanks,

Thanks, Eric S. Pcubed

Monday, March 24, 2014 11:51 PM