none
Polycom CX500 cannot connect RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi,

there have been som changes done in our network, new Cisco switches. The Polycom phones were working fine before.

When I try log me ind with a pin I get error "An account matching this phone number cannot be found. Please contact your support team." Everyone gets the same problem. DHCP setup is the same and I can see that the phone has an ip addresse. I seems that this is only happening when your try to login. I cannot see anything on eventlogs.

Any ideas.

thanks

Erro

Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Erro,

In my research, there is a blog about configuring Lync server for Phone Edition Devices.

You can follow the instruction and have a try.

Please refer to: http://blog.schertz.name/2010/12/configuring-lync-server-for-phone-edition-devices/

If it is no help, I suggest you to contact Cisco and Polycom support for More details.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:31 AM
  • Hi Erro,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 2:54 AM