none
Uninitialized Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

I  created new publication and new subscription, it created successfully with no errors. When i go to server subscription and  clicked start in the 'View sync status's OK

But when i go to publication->My Publishers->Server Publisher->Status->OK and i clicked on  subscription Watch List says Uninitialized subscription. i look back to server subscription server and no see stored procedures.

Please kindly check below my attachment. 

• Edited by Peang Suy Thursday, October 24, 2019 10:26 AM
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:41 AM

All replies

• Is initial snapshot created successfully ? You may want to reinitialize it with new snapshot and then check the status.
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:21 PM
  • Hi Peang Suy,

Would you please re-initialize the subscription and run the snapshot again? You should see some message in the distribution history if there is an issue applying the snapshot.

Best regards,

Dedmon Dai

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, October 25, 2019 7:56 AM
  • Hello Dedmon,

We don't want to re-initialize, because we have a few million records in our Table database. we don't want to take 2 or 3 days for re-initialize. do you have any solution? 

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 9:12 AM
  • yes initial snapshot created successfully. 

We don't want to re-initialize, because we have a few million records in our Table database. we don't want to take 2 or 3 days for re-initialize. do you have any solution? 

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 9:13 AM