NAV 2013 R2; How to run a customized report (206 sales invoice) in the classic client RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, in preparing a newly installed NAV 2013 R2, I'm questioning the following:

In the Development Environment I have customized report 206 Sales - Invoice in the Design menu View Layout with the space of the logo (by Microsoft SQL Server Report Builder) and finally saved and compiled.

When I do run it connects to the server of what I call the classic client or the real NAV 2013 R2 and I can select a posted sales invoice to show the new layout and the result is fine as customized as I wanted.

When I later ordinary print one of the posted sales invoices this customized logo layout doesn't appear on the print. I print in PDF and paper. When I make a next new sales invoice this new layout is not in use either.

Another thing is run print started from the Development Environment is called Sales - Invoice in the header and not just Invoice that it the name when printing when invoicing and printing of posted documents.

Additionally this form of Sales - Invoice shows our company details and good information as web, e-mail, bank account and bank name that is well demanded on a perfect invoice.

How to get these informations out normally?

Is the classic client having a wrong report as sales invoice?

How to run a customized report (206 sales invoice) in the classic client NAV 2013 R2?

It is like the customized report (206 sales invoice) is not in use yet in the classic client.

All you wise people out there are welcomed to help me now

Best regards

Carsten
    • Edited by CBCOKONOMI Monday, June 9, 2014 7:04 PM Format
    Monday, June 9, 2014 6:47 PM

All replies

• Try on Dynamics Community forum: https://community.dynamics.com/nav/f/34.aspx
    Monday, July 14, 2014 7:09 AM