Mistake found in MS Word 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• I found mistake in MS Word 2007. When over the mouse pointer on Grow Font and Shrink Font into Home Tab the Shortcut Key (CTRL+>) and Shortcut Key (CTRL+<) appears on the screen but shortcut key does not work. Shortcut key is (CTRL+SHIFT+>) for Grow Font and CTRL+SHIFT+< for Shrink Font.

• Edited by George123345 Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:17 AM remove private information
    Sunday, May 31, 2015 2:44 AM

Answers

• Hi Promil Kumar,

Thanks for your feedback. I can reproduce this issue with Word 2007, then the keyboard shortcut for Decrease font size one value is "CTRL+SHIFT+<". And the "Increase font size one value" is "CTRL+SHIFT+>". Please refer to this article:

https://support.office.com/en-au/article/Keyboard-shortcuts-for-Microsoft-Office-Word-628621ea-c0b7-4f01-bc3e-50640c0b46dc

It might be a mistaken of screen tip. I'll submit this issue with internal channel.

Thanks,

George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by George123345 Monday, June 8, 2015 9:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:17 AM
    Thursday, June 4, 2015 1:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Promil Kumar,

Thanks for your feedback. I can reproduce this issue with Word 2007, then the keyboard shortcut for Decrease font size one value is "CTRL+SHIFT+<". And the "Increase font size one value" is "CTRL+SHIFT+>". Please refer to this article:

https://support.office.com/en-au/article/Keyboard-shortcuts-for-Microsoft-Office-Word-628621ea-c0b7-4f01-bc3e-50640c0b46dc

It might be a mistaken of screen tip. I'll submit this issue with internal channel.

Thanks,

George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

It's recommended to download and install Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT), which is developed by Microsoft Support teams. Once the tool is installed, you can run it at any time to scan for hundreds of known issues in Office programs.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Proposed as answer by George123345 Monday, June 8, 2015 9:30 AM
    • Marked as answer by George123345 Tuesday, June 9, 2015 1:17 AM
    Thursday, June 4, 2015 1:55 AM
  • Some shortcuts depend on the language installation of Office. What do you see in the Customize Keyboard dialog box? Which key combinations are assigned to the GrowFont and ShrinkFont commands?

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:49 PM