none
The view failed to load. How can I fix this RRS feed

• Question

• I have one master project that if a particular PM opens and publishes everyone else gets this message in PWA.

The view failed to load. Press OK to reload this view with the default settings. Press Cancel to select another view.

I can open the Master plan and all sub plans fine and publish them - but I cannot ever get rid of the error without rebuilding the master plan again.

Any ideas?

Trying to stop the swap to Salesforce - but the errors keep a coming

Friday, June 14, 2013 9:38 AM

All replies

• Andrew,

What happens if different PM or admin opens and publishes the Master project?  Reviewing ULS log will be lot helpful.

What is the Service Pack\ CU installed on Server and client system?

Have PM log on to different system and try to repro the issue

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, June 14, 2013 3:21 PM
  • If I or any other PM open the Master plan via MSP or changing to a non task view in schedule in PWA then we can. When it is published it does not fix the issue. The "The view failed to load. Press OK to reload this view with the default settings. Press Cancel to select another view." error displays

Is the ULS log available to me - I just do the Project server config: I didn't do the install? I'll try and find it

not sure about the CU but they have updated to the latest update of MSP2010

Trying to stop the swap to Salesforce - but the errors keep a coming

Friday, June 14, 2013 4:10 PM
  • ULS logs are available on application server.

Try publishing each sub project separately instead publishing master project

Hrishi Deshpande – Senior Consultant DeltaBahn
    Blog | < | LinkedIn

Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you.This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, June 14, 2013 5:20 PM