none
BHOLD Import Error/Warning: Exported-Change-Not-Reimported RRS feed

• Question

• Hey all, I am hoping you can help me here since there is not too much information on BHOLD. We are working on using BHOLD in a lab we are working on. We have created the MA and have sent most of the users, groups, and OUs to BHOLD. However, everything is not alright.

Whenever we try to import any information, we get the exported-change-not-reimported. Also, while the displayName is set to flow to BHOLDDescreption, the BHOLDDescreption attribute is set only as the last name instead of the whole displayName.

Any ideas on what's going on?

Thanks! :)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 5:43 PM

All replies

• Ramizandoni

I am not sure about the second issue but for the first one, if you are basing your Access Management MA config and provisioning on the Test Lab Guide for the Access Management MA, some of the code pertaining to the provisioning section is not correct................it shows flow of a string value such as 'sales' as department name when in fact this is a reference attribute and it should be in format somewhat similar to:

<OrgID>4</OrgID>

This value can be obtained by using the FindMVEntry function in order to retrieve the correct OU ID from the Access Management MA connector space and concatenate that with the XML tags..........

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:01 AM
  • Yeah, I don't think that is our issue. I've noticed that when we do an export on the BHOLD MA, it will show that certain updates took place. Specifically, it adds the bholdFirstName,  bholdLastName, and the OrganizationalUnit attributes as well as modifies the bholdDescription and bholdUniqueID attributes. However, if I open bHold Core, I notice that these changes have not actually taken place. Because the changes have not actually taken effect in bHold, it tries to change the attributes back and then throws me the exported-change-not-reimported error.

If I understand it correctly, it is as if the Sync engine believes the value of an attribute should be one thing while somewhere in the data source, it believes the value should be another. Therefore, it keeps trying to change it but the Sync engine refuses to listen to the bHold data source and the data source refuses to listen to the Sync engine.

Any clues on what is going on? Thanks in advance
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:24 PM
  • I received this same error in my environment. The reason the BHOLD store won't accept the value of the OrgUnit attribute is because it is in the wrong format................That's what the code change would fix. After I did this, BHOLD accepted the value and the error went away..
    Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:41 AM