none
In Project 2013, where are the standard reports that were in Project 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• There were a large number of standard reports in Project 2010.  They seem to be replaced with graphic reports and a completely un-usable report creation module.  I don't need fancy formatting, I need 'working' standard reports, such as a report by resource that lists all of their assigned tasks for the complete project.  This was a standard report in Project 2010.  When attempting to create this report in Project 2013, it ended up being useless because I could not get a printable report because of fancy formatting.  With a project that is only 132 lines, the report was over 50 pages because it could not be formatted for printing.  I guess I need to revert back to Project 2010.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:23 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The visual reports from Project 2010 are still there in Project 2013, in the "report" tab.

That being said, the old reports have indeed been removed, they were quite from the ancient times, which no configuration, no flexibility, no colors.. And note that you should be able to build reports with the same information with the new report feature.

You seem to have made your mind on the new reports feature of Project 2013. This new feature, when correcctly used, is much more powerful, flexible, graphical than the old 2010 visual reports, even if both can be useful.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:52 PM