none
Previous logons RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I know how to get the last logon, but what I need is a list of the last 3 logon's.

I'm using Exchange 2007.

Thank you,

Walter

Walter
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:45 PM

Answers

• Hello,

It became a non-issue.   I figured out that because I was forwarding the email to their personal email that that was the reason they were no longer logging into their outlook account.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Walter
    • Marked as answer by Gavin-Zhang Monday, December 12, 2011 11:07 AM
    Friday, December 9, 2011 2:40 PM

All replies

• You can enable mailbox auditing - http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/compliance-policies-archiving/exchange-2007-mailbox-access-auditing-part1.html

If you;re looking for last logons without auditing, then that may be an issue unless you find it in the sec logs which I doubt.

Sukh
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:49 PM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your reply.  I suspected that it would not be possible.   Enabling audting would only assist for ongoing events and would not provide the last three from today.

This is actually a one time history I require for a particular user.  

Thank you,

Walter

Walter
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 11:14 PM
  • Hi Walter,

I would suggest that you could check the retrieve the last three event log for the special user from the event log.

Regards!
    Gavin
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Gavin

TechNet Community Support

• Edited by Gavin-Zhang Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:09 AM
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:06 AM
  • Hi Walter,

Any update for your issue?

Regards!

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Gavin

TechNet Community Support

Friday, December 9, 2011 8:55 AM
  • Hello,

It became a non-issue.   I figured out that because I was forwarding the email to their personal email that that was the reason they were no longer logging into their outlook account.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Walter
    • Marked as answer by Gavin-Zhang Monday, December 12, 2011 11:07 AM
    Friday, December 9, 2011 2:40 PM