I want to shop for a NEW AGP"pro" card..Where are they available? RRS feed

• Question

• I am still trying to get this ASUS Motherboard all suited up and have a DVD player and Writer also(it's not running as of yet,)But the Boot sequence in BIOS is 1st-HDD, 2nd Floppy Disc Drive and 3rd CD DVD Player. I haven't since registering the XP Pro already loaded with OS when installed in chassis I updated so much but haven't set up Window R method yet to confirm BIOS and PnP like my CD Writer/Reader from my OLD syst. Now what should I do to get the second CD(R W) to operate without just spinning and that's it? I think it is only appropriated as Instant Music ROM. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Where are AGP Pro cards available besides Ebay?  
    Monday, October 10, 2011 2:07 AM

Answers

• On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:07:40 +0000, Alweed wrote:

>I am still trying to get this ASUS Motherboard all suited up and have a DVD player and Writer also(it's not running as of yet,)But the Boot sequence in BIOS is 1st-HDD, 2nd Floppy Disc Drive and 3rd CD DVD Player. I haven't since registering the XP Pro already loaded with OS when installed in chassis I updated so much but haven't set up Window R method yet to confirm BIOS and PnP like my CD Writer/Reader from my OLD syst. Now what should I do to get the second CD(R W) to operate without just spinning and that's it? I think it is only appropriated as Instant Music ROM. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Where are AGP Pro cards available besides Ebay?

Asking your question in an appropriate forum is much more likely to
    get you an answer. This forum is for general questions about Microsoft
    Exchange server.

---
    Rich Matheisen
    MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

--- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
    • Proposed as answer by Terence Yu Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Terence Yu Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:35 AM
    Monday, October 10, 2011 2:45 AM

All replies

• On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:07:40 +0000, Alweed wrote:

>I am still trying to get this ASUS Motherboard all suited up and have a DVD player and Writer also(it's not running as of yet,)But the Boot sequence in BIOS is 1st-HDD, 2nd Floppy Disc Drive and 3rd CD DVD Player. I haven't since registering the XP Pro already loaded with OS when installed in chassis I updated so much but haven't set up Window R method yet to confirm BIOS and PnP like my CD Writer/Reader from my OLD syst. Now what should I do to get the second CD(R W) to operate without just spinning and that's it? I think it is only appropriated as Instant Music ROM. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Where are AGP Pro cards available besides Ebay?

Asking your question in an appropriate forum is much more likely to
    get you an answer. This forum is for general questions about Microsoft
    Exchange server.

---
    Rich Matheisen
    MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

• Proposed as answer by Terence Yu Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Terence Yu Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:35 AM
    Monday, October 10, 2011 2:45 AM
  • Okay, so..how to remove this from the forum category?
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:40 PM
  • On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:40:43 +0000, Alweed wrote:

>Okay, so..how to remove this from the forum category?

A moderator might do it -- or you could just ask your question again
    in an appropriate forum.

---
    Rich Matheisen
    MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:58 PM