none
Project with Resource Plan RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In PWA, I created a new project with only 3 phases ans no elementary tasks. I created also a Resource Plan over the period of the 3 phases.

I saved and closed the resource plan and the project.

When I reopen the project, the 3 phases are gone: The Gantt chart is empty.

What did I miss?

Thanks

• Edited by WLID1966 Tuesday, August 4, 2015 4:12 PM
    Tuesday, August 4, 2015 4:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did you save and publish correctly the schedule? It might be that you just save so when you navigate to the Schedule PDP, before editing the project you see the published version thus you don't see the phases.

Try to open the plan with Project Pro. Check also the queue to see if there are any failed jobs with the project.

Note that the resource plan and project plan are not linked in any ways so the fact that the project plan is not saved is not related to the resource plan.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Wednesday, August 5, 2015 7:02 AM
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:04 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did you save and publish correctly the schedule? It might be that you just save so when you navigate to the Schedule PDP, before editing the project you see the published version thus you don't see the phases.

Try to open the plan with Project Pro. Check also the queue to see if there are any failed jobs with the project.

Note that the resource plan and project plan are not linked in any ways so the fact that the project plan is not saved is not related to the resource plan.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by WLID1966 Wednesday, August 5, 2015 7:02 AM
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 6:04 AM
  • Thanks, you are right!
    Wednesday, August 5, 2015 7:03 AM