NOTE: Entries are now closed for July. August entries should be added here
Results will be announced once the judges have posted their votes (in 7-10 days)
TechNet Wiki is looking for and celebrating the best of the best!
Is that you? Do you consider yourself an expert, authority, or just pretty good at this technology?
Show us your forum solutions and become MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY GURU OF THE MONTH!
This is an official Microsoft TechNet recognition programme, where people such as yourselves can get the recognition you deserve, for the time you've given the community.
If you spend any amount of time crafting an awesome answer to a forum question, then why not get the most back for your efforts, by posting it to TechNet Wiki.
1) Please copy over any solutions you post here to TechNet Wiki.
2) Add a link to it on THIS WIKI PAGE, so we know you've contributed
3) Every month, we will highlight your contributions, and select a "Guru of the Month" in each technology.
If you win, we will sing your praises, similar to the weekly contributor awards, however once "on our radar" and making your mark, you will probably be interviewed for your greatness, and eventually even invited into other TechNet/MSDN circles!
Either way, winning this award in your favoured technology can only be good for your career! ;)
Feel free to ask any questions below.
Thanks in advance!
- Edited by Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft employee, Owner Friday, August 02, 2013 5:25 PM Red
We have 1 AS/PowerPivot contribution so far!
Keep them coming!
Typically the winner gets two blog posts that feature your article, one that features it with the other winners, and your article also is featured on the home page of TechNet Wiki!
We're up to three contributions now:
- Custom Calculations for Invoice & Returns using PowerPivot DAX formula by Paras Doshi
- Currency Conversion in SSAS 2012 (Multidimensional & Tabular) by Christian Wade
- SSAS Tabular Models: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Beautiful by Paul Turley
Please go submit an article for the August contest here:
Or for the latest contest, see this article: