none
Issues with converting SharePoint Server2010&Project Server 2010 trial to RTM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have a SharePoint Server 2010 and Project Server 2010 box with trial licence. Today all the content sites said the sharepoint foundation 2010 trial expired. So I went to Central  Admin/Upgrade and Migration/Convert farm license type, the current licence show Project Server 2010 trial, so I enter Project Server 2010 activation key from my MSDN subscription and click OK. After a while, it said the product was activated.

But all the content sites still kept saying 'sharepoint foundation 2010 trial expired'.  Again I went to Central  Admin/Upgrade and Migration/Convert farm license type, the current licence show nothing, the product key textbox seems to be readonly I can't enter SharePoint Server 2010 key.

Could any people kindly tell me what's the problem and how can I resolve this ? I don't want reinstall the lab box. It will take a bit of time. Thanks a lot.

问题要简单,错误须详细@错误/异常/堆栈信息+操作系统+软件版本+all the context of the issue Hope Helpful | http://www.leoworks.net
    Monday, December 20, 2010 3:26 AM