Microsoft Office 2007 Configuring Progress please help RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everyone - i install MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 - on my vista extreme edition (ultimate) I HAVE A PROBLEM AFTER INSTALLED THESE ULTIMATE, ENTERPRISE, PROFESSIONAL PLUS - ALL OF THEM DOING THE SAME PROBLEM - WHEN I TRY TO OPEN WORD, EXELL, EXCESS ETC... THEY WONT LAUNCH THE APPLICATION BUT THEY SHOWING THE WINDOWS SAYS: MICROSOFT OFFICE CONFIGURING PROGRESS ... it take like 3-5 minutes to open the application ... every single time -- ive tried to use the cleanup utility to removes and uninstall - reinstall many times... doing the same problem.. please help.

also i tried many of uninstall and reinstall now they wont let me install anymore... kept showing error 25004 - per user install not supported.
    and error 1907 could not register font. verify that you have sufficient permission to install fonts, and that the system support this font.

but 1st time installation doesn't have these error.

please help.
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:20 PM

All replies

• Hello,
    Not really sure about this error as it seems that you are nativly trying to install office. There are more appropiate forums for this, but if you are indeed trying to sequence it I would assume that you have followed the best practice of sequencing and the recipe released by Microsoft?
    /Znack
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 2:51 PM
  • sorry i'm first time here so i dont know which forum is the right one for me... sorry that i bothered
    Sunday, April 12, 2009 3:54 PM