Server 2016 installed Addins not showing in Outlook (2016) clients RRS feed

• Question

• I have a few addins installed on my Exchange 2016 server, (from Office Store), however, they do not show up in my Outlook clients.  I've run the get-app command and can see the list of addins in the shell but they do not show up at all in the addin list (active or disabled) on the clients.   Researching assumes it's either active or disabled of which is neither as none show.  Any insight on where to look would be much appreciated.

-fred

Friday, November 3, 2017 11:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, I know that you cannot find the add-ins in Outlook clients but can see them in the Exchange Management Shell.

To narrow down the issue, I need to confirm:
    1. Can you see the add-ins in OWA?
    2. What is your Outlook client versions? Did you test the issue in other versions?

Since issue is also related to the Outlook clients, to provide a more professional solution, I recommend you to post another thread in Outlook IT Pro Discussions.

Best Regards,

Manu Meng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    • Edited by Manu Meng Monday, November 6, 2017 2:51 AM
    Monday, November 6, 2017 2:49 AM
  • Thanks Manu,

I have office/outlook 2016 (not 365) installed as email clients.  I do not see the addins in Owa as well.  I will also post in Outlook discussion as well. 

thanks, Fred

Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:52 PM
  • Did you issue occur for all users? Is there anyone who can see the add-ins in Outlook?

Are you using the lastest update of Outlook 2016? Issue still persists?

Best Regards,

Manu Meng
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 9, 2017 8:28 AM