none
Email Hung Up in Outbox that I Cannot Find

Question

• I have an email that has been circulating in my Outbox on Outlook for my Mac all weekend and I cannot find where to delete it from. It gives me this error:

<style type="text/css">p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Consolas; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Consolas; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} </style>

Error

----

Message size exceeds maximum permitted

Details

----

Mail could not be sent.

Account name: "Brian UE"

Can anyone help me delete this email so I can get on with my Outlook life?

Thanks!

Monday, March 13, 2017 2:17 PM

All replies

• Found it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_outlook-mso_mac/outgoing-message-disappeared/6e90e10d-da0e-4cc8-bc66-9e1a56273a46
    Monday, March 13, 2017 3:02 PM
  • Hi,

It looks like that you have found the solution, am I correct? May I know whether it is dianeoforegon's suggestion that fixes your issue?

By the way, if the problem has been fixed, do you mind to mark your reply as the answer so that it will be easy for other community members who are encountering the same issue to quickly find the verified one?

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:11 AM