Outlook 2016 won't send Calendar meetings to OneNote RRS feed

• Question

• I live in OneNote and outlook.  Starting earlier this week, I am no longer able to send a calendar meeting to OneNote.  I get the pop up to "Take notes on your own", but when I select it, nothing happens.  This has always worked for me up until this week.  I checked all of the Default App settings from other discussions, but everything is set correct.

Anyone else having this issue?

Friday, September 21, 2018 2:22 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried running a repair of your Office installation? Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, find and click your Office installation, click Change, then try a Quick Repair.

Besides, how do you set the following highlighted option in OneNote? Try not setting it to a specific notebook and see whether this issue continues.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, September 24, 2018 3:03 AM
  • I've done the quick repair of office, I'll try the full repair later tonight.

My OneNote Settings are set to "Always ask where to send"

Thanks,
    Scott

Monday, September 24, 2018 1:47 PM
  • Thank you for the update.

Was OneNote running when clicking the "Meeting Notes" button in Outlook?

Does it happen with a specific meeting or all meetings?

Besides, are you using the latest Outlook and OneNote build? If not, try patching with all available updates and test it again.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Friday, October 5, 2018 9:33 AM
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:05 AM