none
Exchange 2013 Databases Content Index State is unknown

Question

• Hi All,

I deployed DAG and have four Databases Exchange 2013 and mounted, 2 Databases Content Index state is Unknown and other 2 are failed and suspended.Have deleted the catalog folders and rebuild them but still no luck.

The Active copies failed over to EXMB-02.When i try to activate those copies on server EXMB-0, i get Error below

An Active Manager operation failed. Error: The database action failed. Error: An error occurred while trying to validate the specified database copy for possible activation. Error: Database copy 'MBX-DB1' on server 'EXMB-02' has content index catalog files in the following state: 'Unknown'. If you need to activate this database copy, you can use the Move-ActiveMailboxDatabase cmdlet with the -SkipClientExperienceChecks parameter to forcibly activate the database. [Database: MBX-DB1, Server: EXMB-02.xxx.com]

Please kindly help on how i can get back these databases to a Content Index State:healthy because these servers are in production.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Ronald

Monday, January 5, 2015 3:15 PM

Answers

All replies