How do I reply ALL? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a reply button.......... but it does not give me the option of reply ALL!! I end up having to copy & paste any other contacts that were listed in the email.

How do I reply ALL?

Monday, November 16, 2015 3:09 PM

Answers

• In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using.  You can see the differences here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

• Marked as answer by Bruce Wooding Friday, November 27, 2015 11:24 PM
    Monday, November 16, 2015 3:50 PM
  • Hi mary,

Thank you for your question.

If what you said is about Windows mail app, when we click “reply” button(if I misunderstand, please be free to let me know), we will see as the following snapshot:

By you said, you could not see it. If that, we could refer to the following steps to troubleshooting:

1. Use the another account to check if the issue persist
    2. If not, we could refer to the following link to re-install Windows mail app: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-ecoms/how-to-reinstall-mail-app-when-it-was-uninstalled/c48ed57b-406c-4b7c-86d0-a6460be6102d?auth=1 

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:10 AM

All replies

• In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using.  You can see the differences here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Monday, November 16, 2015 3:50 PM
  • Hi mary,

Thank you for your question.

If what you said is about Windows mail app, when we click “reply” button(if I misunderstand, please be free to let me know), we will see as the following snapshot:

By you said, you could not see it. If that, we could refer to the following steps to troubleshooting:

1. Use the another account to check if the issue persist
    2. If not, we could refer to the following link to re-install Windows mail app: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-ecoms/how-to-reinstall-mail-app-when-it-was-uninstalled/c48ed57b-406c-4b7c-86d0-a6460be6102d?auth=1 

Best Regard,

Jim Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:10 AM