none
The log search service was unavailable on server (on Exchange Online Plan) RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to find an explanation about en e-mail that I received. I read the e-mail then I switched the another and when I came to look at first one, the e-mail was blank. I was able to see the e-mail content two min. ago. But now I cannot see the content. it's blank. So I try the check the server about this email. But this time I get an error that is below. What can I do about that?

warning
    The log search service was unavailable on server 'db3pr01mb266.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com'.

Server DB3PR01MB060.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com in domain eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com encountered an error. Please try again later. Diagnostic information for this error: WebException connecting to datassist.onmicrosoft.com.

Friday, December 27, 2013 8:28 AM

All replies

• I am trying to find an explanation about en e-mail that I received. I read the e-mail then I switched the another and when I came to look at first one, the e-mail was blank. I was able to see the e-mail content two min. ago. But now I cannot see the content. it's blank. So I try the check the server about this email. But this time I get an error that is below. What can I do about that?

warning
    The log search service was unavailable on server 'db3pr01mb266.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com'.

Server DB3PR01MB060.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com in domain eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com encountered an error. Please try again later. Diagnostic information for this error: WebException connecting to datassist.onmicrosoft.com.

Friday, December 27, 2013 8:29 AM
  • Hi,

Could you please tell me what's the Exchange version?

Based on the description, you got this error when you tried to search message tracking logs. Is it right?

If so, I recommend you restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport Log Search service to check the result.

If there is any update, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Belinda

Belinda Ma
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, December 30, 2013 3:10 AM