How to Extract Attachments from Office 365 Account RRS feed

• Question

• i am using office 365 for my organization and this is the best option for all organizations to manage mailboxes. but now i required to export all my PDF files from my mailboxes. i have 2 year old mailbox and if i required all my PDF files then i need to check every mail and do it manually that is very time consuming. 

i am looking for a solution that can easily do it this task without wasting my time. i am agree to use third party tool. can you please provide any manual (time saving) or third party tool that can easily extract attachments from my office 365 account 

Note:- I am not using Outlook for desktop, so please dont share any information related to PST or OST attachment extraction. I need to extract from online account 

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:34 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi ,

Thanks for visiting our forum, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client.

>> I required to export all my PDF files from my mailboxes. I need to extract from online account.

As I know, we could not export all the attachments from your web mail. As a workaround, if you are willing to try the Outlook desktop client, the VBA method mentioned in this article could be useful to you. For your reference:Save Attachments to the Hard Drive.
    (Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

"Outlook IT Pro Discussions" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to the sticky post for more details.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

"Outlook IT Pro Discussions" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the new forum.

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 2:42 AM
  •  

Thanks i tried, its working
    • Marked as answer by marksmtih3489 Wednesday, July 15, 2020 4:44 AM
    • Edited by Andy DavidMVP Wednesday, July 15, 2020 2:08 PM SPAM
    Wednesday, July 15, 2020 4:44 AM