Outlook 2016 shared folder RRS feed

• Question

• I have an account in my outlook that is a shared folder. I can see my folders just fine but all of the sub folders for the shared mailbox is not downloading to my outlook. I am only seeing a few of them and not all of them. I can see all of the subfolders when I use the OWA.
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 6:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you in Exchange cached mode? If this is the case, the try to switch to online mode, and verify result again.

If you can see all the sub-folders in online mode, then it might be due to the number of folders and the number of messages, not a permissions issue.

In Exchange cached mode, tick the option of "Download shared folders" under Account Settings>Change...>More Settings...>Advanced tab. After this, restart Outlook client, then test it again.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 5, 2017 8:30 AM
  • Hi,

How is it going? I'm just writing to see whether the information above is helpful for you, please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 2:18 AM