Microsoft icon become genric.. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Microsoft icons Like SQL, Livemetting, communicator,office has showing generic icon for all program..

we check on Add and Remove programm also. same status was showing generic icon..

i tried all the way to rectify the issue but unable to do...like Default programm, local iconcache.db deleting, with another profile,

My system configuration is window 7 enterprise 64 bit ..

please provide us any document or link to rectify this issue

• Changed type Roger Lu Friday, May 23, 2014 1:17 AM
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:22 AM

Answers

• i tried all the way to rectify the issue but unable to do...like Default programm, local iconcache.db deleting, with another profile,

Hi,

Did you mean that all any other User Profile also have same problem? Did you make any change to your system before this problem occures? Please try to use command below to fix your system for test.

SFC /Scannow

If problem persists, I'd like to suggest you use system restore to revert your system to normal time point.

Roger Lu
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Wednesday, June 4, 2014 2:53 AM
    Monday, May 26, 2014 1:21 AM

All replies

• i tried all the way to rectify the issue but unable to do...like Default programm, local iconcache.db deleting, with another profile,

Hi,

Did you mean that all any other User Profile also have same problem? Did you make any change to your system before this problem occures? Please try to use command below to fix your system for test.

SFC /Scannow

If problem persists, I'd like to suggest you use system restore to revert your system to normal time point.

Roger Lu

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Wednesday, June 4, 2014 2:53 AM
    Monday, May 26, 2014 1:21 AM
  • Hi,

How about your problem now? If you need any further assistance, please feel free let us know.

Roger Lu

Thursday, May 29, 2014 4:15 PM