none
Create conditions on query editor table columns to derive a rating for a cell data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team, I have this scenario where one team populates web performance data like Page Speed, SEO Ranking, Accessibility and etc, this data will be captured in an excel table. I would like to feed this table data into Power Editor and display the same number of columns and rows but this time with rating on the new cell. Source table contains actual figures and display table (which user is interested) will only show the corresponding ranking (Low/Medium/High or a numbers like 1/3/5) of a given score. Please provide some guidance in achieving the required output.

Thanks

Pavan

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:34 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi there. It sounds like you want to add a Conditional Column (or a Custom Column) and then remove some columns. Try searching for these terms, and you should be able to find some helpful online examples.

Ehren

Monday, September 9, 2019 6:14 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Team, I have this scenario where one team populates web performance data like Page Speed, SEO Ranking, Accessibility and etc, this data will be captured in an excel table. I would like to feed this table data into Power Editor and display the same number of columns and rows but this time with rating on the new cell. Source table contains actual figures and display table (which user is interested) will only show the corresponding ranking (Low/Medium/High or a numbers like 1/3/5) of a given score. Please provide some guidance in achieving the required output.

Thanks

Pavan

What "new cell" are you referring to?

What is the desired output, and how is it determined? In other words, how do you use "rank" to determine "rating"?

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:29 PM