Changing from one Outlook Mail Account to Another RRS feed

• Question

• My system defaults to my work account and I cannot force another to open.
    • Moved by Manu Meng Monday, August 5, 2019 3:16 AM relocate
    Friday, August 2, 2019 8:14 AM

All replies

• Based on your description, issue your system defaults to your work account and I cannot force another to open in Outlook. Since we mainly discuss capabilities and operation of Exchange Online in this forum and your issue is more related to Outlook client side, to better resolve it, I will move the thread to Outlook IT Pro Discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 5, 2019 3:16 AM
  • Hi,

Do you want to open another profile via Outlook client?

To do this, please go to Control Panel > Mail >Show Profiles. Select “Prompt for a profile to be used".

If I've misunderstood anything, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:43 AM
    Monday, August 5, 2019 6:30 AM
  • Hi,

Can you change email account now?

If there are any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, August 7, 2019 11:46 AM