none
How to access adfs which is connected through the openid connect in parent app(connected office 365 account), child app (in iframe) need to login using parent.

Question

• I have tow application a and b. A is a parent web app and login using openid connect of office 365 adfs. B is a child web app load inside the parent in iframe. B app have sso login adfs.

A app is logged-in with openid connect of office 365 account adfs. Now I need to login B app using app A login.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:20 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    Appreciate you posting the questions in the Directory Services forum. However, since the issue relates to ADFS, I would still suggest you post the question in ADFS forum. 
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?forum=ADFS
    The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.
    Best regards, 
    Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:48 AM