Active Desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I was wondering, will active desktop be included in windows vista. I have not seen this feature or maybe i am over looking it.
    Saturday, July 1, 2006 6:33 PM

All replies

• You can search on the internet but some that I found are listed below:

Bounty Program Success: "Active Desktop" Replacement for Vista :: the ...

... who was looking for a replacement for the Active Desktop feature that is missing from Vista. ... I just want a full screen live wallpaper(like with XP active desktop), but ...

o    www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/bounty-program-success-active-desktop-replacement-fo...

·         Download Active Virtual Desktop - Your powerful virtual desktop ...

Look how it works on : Windows Vista ... How to install: If you've downloaded the self-extracting installation package just run ...

o    www.active-virtual-desktop.com/downloads.html 

Check out avedesktop sites. (http://mpj.tomaatnet.nl/vista/) its a program that adds activedesktop functionality to vista.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, May 13, 2011 10:34 PM