Way to save layouts? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to save the current settings, such as which display is primary, which is secondary, resolutions of each etc, so I can have one "set" of settings for at home, one for work, etc.?  That way I don't have to keep manually changing every time i change locations (also monitor resolutions of notebook and external monitors, etc....

Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

That depends on the model of the graphic card installed. Usually, the graphic card manufacture will provide driver configuration software accordingly. For ATI video adapter, the ATI Catalyst Control Center™ software application gives you complete control of performance and visual quality of your ATI Radeon™ graphics for a personalized visual experience on your PC. For Nvidia graphics card, you have Nvidia console. Or the following NVIEW Display Management Software might be of help:

NVIEW Display Management Software

Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Magon Liu Monday, July 19, 2010 1:59 AM
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 2:42 AM