PROBLEM : XXX@gmail.com is here already. Another user on this device uses this microsoft account, so you can't add it here. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. my first time for this board and sry for my english.

First i haved download Forza horizon 3 App and i open it to play the game but it show up "syncing data 0%"
    and stuck with 0% 2Hour...
    Then i try search from internet and i see people tell u must login Microsoft account, But i login already and i make sure then i try to signout and signin again but have problem when i click at sign in with microsoft account instead and write email + password and next it show " XXX@gmail.com " is here already another user on this device use this Microsoft account, so you cant add it here .... what ? and now i stuck at this problem... FYI : i use Windows 10 genuine and buy this game genuine both sry about my english.

Can someone here Staff or member help me fix this ?
    Edit : I forgot to tell you now Local Account already login but i need to login with Microsoft Account for Play this game.

• Edited by Forzaplay Friday, December 15, 2017 12:32 PM
    Friday, December 15, 2017 12:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I noticed you said you have already download Forza horizon 3, did you perform any action before the issue occur?

Is it available to play the game before?

Please make sure there is no problem with your Internet and the speed can support to load this game.

Then restart your computer and try to login Microsoft account again, then open this game. If it stuck too, please search for Powershell in Search box and right click it to run as administrator. Try to register applications with the following command line.

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode  -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} 

If you can't login Windows with Microsoft account with the same error, try to login with local administrator account and go to Settings\Account to delete Microsoft account and add it again here.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Joy-Qiao Monday, December 18, 2017 3:18 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Joy-Qiao Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:27 AM
    Monday, December 18, 2017 3:18 AM
  • Hi,

Any update?

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:49 AM
  • Hi,

Was the issue resolved?

Friday, December 22, 2017 5:06 AM
  • Hi,

I got this fixed by using this:

1. Open powershell as an administrator

2. Type `net user` => this will list you available users

3. Delete your old user with `net user {username} /delete`

• Edited by Alan Aasmaa Saturday, March 10, 2018 11:20 AM
    Saturday, March 10, 2018 11:20 AM