none
Extracting TaskBaselineStartDate from OData feed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Anyone have any ideas why when I extract TaskBaselines from the Project Server OData feed, I'm get more taskbaseline start date values than I should be? For example in my pivot table, I added a table for Projects, Tasks, and TaskBaselines. If I filter for BaselineNumber eq 0 in the URL, I still get 20+ dates for TaskBaselineStartDate.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Roland

The following are my OData feed URLs:

pwa/_api/ProjectData/Projects?$filter=EnterpriseProjectTypeName eq 'TEST'&$select=ProjectId,ProjectName,ProjectStartDate,ProjectActualStartDate,ProjectFinishDate,ProjectActualFinishDate,EnterpriseProjectTypeName,ProjectAuthorName

pwa/_api/ProjectData/Tasks()?$select=ProjectId,TaskId,TaskFinishDate,TaskIndex,TaskName,TaskPercentCompleted,TaskPercentWorkCompleted,TaskActualStartDate,TaskStartDate,TaskActualFinishDate,TaskWBS,TaskWork,TaskActualWork,TaskRemainingWork,TaskIsSummary,TaskDuration,TaskActualDuration,TaskRemainingDuration

_api/ProjectData/TaskBaselines()?$filter=BaselineNumber eq 0&$select=ProjectId,TaskId,BaselineNumber,TaskBaselineFinishDate,TaskBaselineFinishDateString,TaskBaselineStartDate,TaskBaselineStartDateString,TaskBaselineWork,TaskBaselineDuration

Saturday, September 6, 2014 7:16 PM

Answers

• Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply. What I determined was the TaskBaselines needed to be one-to-one with the TaskIds. I used PowerQuery and that resolved my problem.

I found the Tasks returned in my Pivot Table were incorrect, so the issue was really a matter of building the data set correctly.

Thanks,

Roland

• Marked as answer by Roland G29 Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:02 PM
    Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:02 PM

All replies

• Hello,

How many projects are returning? How many tasks are returning? Add task name to the pivot table, are the baseline start dates for all the different tasks?

Paul

Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS

Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:05 PM
  • Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply. What I determined was the TaskBaselines needed to be one-to-one with the TaskIds. I used PowerQuery and that resolved my problem.

I found the Tasks returned in my Pivot Table were incorrect, so the issue was really a matter of building the data set correctly.

Thanks,

Roland

• Marked as answer by Roland G29 Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:02 PM
    Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:02 PM