RECOVER MY GENUINE WINDOWS VISTA RRS feed

• Question

• HI ALL

I HAVE A (PAVILION DV4 HP NOTEBOOK) WHICH WAS PROVIDED WITH GENUINE WINDOWS VISTA (NO  CD OR SYSTEM DRIVER WAS INCLUDED). IT WAS VERY GOOD UNTILL ITS REGULAR ROUTINLY SERVICE (IN A WORKSHOP) WHERE I WAS SURPRISED THAT THE GENUINE VISTA IS REMOVED AND ANOTHER WINDOWS 7 IS INSTALLED ,BUT IT WAS NOT GENUINE, WHICH CAUSES A BIG PROBLEM AS THE SCREEN CAME BLACK AND BROWSING  IS NOT GOOD. PLEASE HELP. HOW CAN I REINSTALL MY PREVIOUS GENUINE WINDOWS VISTA,KNOWING THAT I HAVE THE 25 DIGITS (PRODUCT KEY) OF THAT ORIGINAL VISTA.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND HELP.

Saturday, October 8, 2011 5:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sir, Do you have a RECOVERY CD ?

which Windows Vista Version do you have ? 

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Saturday, October 8, 2011 7:28 AM
  • ACTUALL, I DO NOT HAVE A RECOVERY CD BECAUSE IT WAS NOT INCLUDED ,AS THE GENUINE WIN. VISTA WAS ALREADY INSTALLED ON THE MACHINE ,BUT I HAD TRIED TO MAKE A RECOVERY ONE (ANDI DID) BUT I COULD NOT USE THIS CD BECAUSE THE FILES HAD BEEN COPIED ON THIS CD ARE NOT RECOGNIZED FROM THE SYSTEM RIGHTNOW.

I THINK MY PREVIOUS GENUINE WINDOWS VISTA WAS HOME BASIC OR HOME PREMIUM 32 BIT. I AM SORRY FOR THESE MISERABLE DATA.

THANK YOU

DELTA201
    Saturday, October 8, 2011 7:54 AM
  • Sir, you can check which Windows Vista Version you have by The Picture behind your Laptop.

so after you you know which version is it , i will put for you the download Vista trail link.

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Saturday, October 8, 2011 11:50 AM
  • Sunday, October 9, 2011 3:50 AM