Deleted all my Outlook PST files, I can't recover them? RRS feed

• Question

• After making a full scan today, I choosed "disinfect" for my .pst file, because I don't wanted to "delete" them. That was a huge misunderstanding, since it seems to me, that ad-aware deleted and shredded those files, instead of "disinfecting" them.

I want to recover my .pst outlook files, but I can't, even with Piriform Recuva. I miss all my business emails, contacts, calendars, acount settings etc. from those files that were at those locations:

C:\Users\My user\Documents\Outlook Files\myfirstemail.pst
    C:\Users\My user\Documents\Outlook Files\mysecondemail.pst
    E:\Users\My user\Documents\Outlook Files\mythirdemail.pst
    E:\1\Eta_archiv.pst

Those huge files are not in the quarantine nor in the wastebin, I checked many times, they are realy deleted and shredded. Please help me on the recovery of those files or give me at least some advice.
    Friday, July 4, 2014 7:38 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Which version of Windows system are you using? If you are using a Windows 7 operating system, you can try to use the "Restore previous versions" feature to restore your data files. See:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/previousversionsrecovery.htm

If above doesn't help, you may need to find some third-party recovery tools to check if they will make any differences.

You can also contact the ad-aware support and confirm if they have some method to recover your data.

Good luck!

Steve Fan
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Steve Fan Wednesday, July 16, 2014 8:29 AM
    Monday, July 7, 2014 3:21 AM