Skype For Business iPhone app RRS feed

• Question

• One of our users has the Skype for Business Application installed on his phone. They have an issue where the application will be minimized while in the office, a call will come through and will be answered from the laptop. What then happens is the push notification will continue to ring, even though the call has been answered and ended. 

Is this a limitation of the Apple environment, or is there a way to resolve this by a setting change ?

Sunday, June 5, 2016 11:37 PM

All replies

• As long as the call is not from response group, it should be supported: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn951412.aspx

Please check if client is on latest version, if not try reinstall it.

Does it work for android users and windows phone users?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

Monday, June 6, 2016 8:25 AM
  • Thanks for the reply.

I can also confirm that the call is not coming from a Response Group and that the end user is up to date with the App. I believe that the app on android does function correctly, but we have had a few issues with the iPhones. 

If these does seem to be an issue with multiple iPhones that we are going to test, how do you think we should handle this particular incident with the app ? Should we raise it with our microsoft premier support

Monday, June 6, 2016 11:39 PM
  • If it work for some IPhone but not others, I would compare IOS version and SFB app version. Some feature requires correct IOS version as well. Have you compared those?

Is it same IPhone model?

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you. Thank you! Off2work

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Tuesday, June 7, 2016 9:57 AM
    Tuesday, June 7, 2016 7:40 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. We have run a few tests on a few different iPhones, all with the latest for both applications but still experiencing the same issue.
    Thursday, June 9, 2016 5:09 AM