More information About ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 RRS feed

• Question

• ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 is available

INTRODUCTION

This article discusses Microsoft ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3.

MORE INFORMATION

The ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 product suite is available in the following four languages:

English

German

French

Spanish

ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 improves the support for the Microsoft business intelligence platform. Specifically, ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 includes advanced support for the new features in Microsoft SQL Server 2005. For example, ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 supports Unified Dimensional Model (UDM).

Additionally, ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 supports a new dashboard that is highly flexible and is optimized for Web deployment.

This information i found from microsoft other than this if any one knows please reply me back..

Is this the tool where can we use in MSBI Tools like SSIS or SSAS or SSRS or Microsfoft Share Point Services???

Thanks in advance..

regards,

maruthi...

Monday, June 16, 2008 12:42 PM

Answers

• Hi there,

Proclarity comes with Microsoft PerformancePoint Suite of products.  It is a front-end web/windows dashboard and OLAP cube reporting client and also contains a server component for publishing views and enforcing security.

There is an add-on to use Proclarity views within Reporting Services.

There is no integration with SSIS.

It uses Analysis Services cubes as a data source.

For more information, you can check out my blog links.

http://performancepointing.blogspot.com/

cheers,

Andrew

Monday, June 16, 2008 12:57 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

Proclarity comes with Microsoft PerformancePoint Suite of products.  It is a front-end web/windows dashboard and OLAP cube reporting client and also contains a server component for publishing views and enforcing security.

There is an add-on to use Proclarity views within Reporting Services.

There is no integration with SSIS.

It uses Analysis Services cubes as a data source.

For more information, you can check out my blog links.

http://performancepointing.blogspot.com/

cheers,

Andrew

Monday, June 16, 2008 12:57 PM
  • Hi ,

As per your reply from MSDN Sql Server 2005 Forum,I want to meet you personally through mail.
    This mail is regarding to know Some infortmation from your side.
    I believe that,in life first of clarity should be there other wise its difficult to tackle the life..
     right now i want to do MCTS 70-445 Certification.For that i have gathered MCTS 70-445 exm kit and also gathered information from Microsoft web site  http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-445.mspx  
    But i am not able to get full clarity where i have to concentrate..
    for this issue if you provide any clarity way so that i can do it in a best way...

And also by chane,if you have any dumps regarding this exam please forward to me..

Waiting for ur reply...

With Maitri,
    Maruthi..
    Friday, June 27, 2008 11:07 AM
  • Hi there,

What is your email?  Your best solution would probably be to get classroom training if you need to get up to speed fast.

regards,

Andrew

Friday, June 27, 2008 12:46 PM
  • this is my email maruthi.vm@gmail.com

sorry for late reply..

Right now i am in Copenhagen,Denmark so if i get any classes i will join here other wise join in Bangalore,INDIA.may be after one month..

Thanks,

Maruthi...

Monday, July 7, 2008 1:01 PM