none
ZTIDrivers Error - "Unhandled error returned by ZTIDrivers: Type mismatch (13)" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Techies,

While deploying media through network or offline. we're getting error when Task Sequence moves to Inject drivers phase. we have also faced these types of issues earlier but able to execute it properly after re-importing the drivers. I just wanted to know the exact reason why this appears during deployment.

Here's the things which we did but unfortunately not working now.

1. Deleted all the drivers from Out-of-Box drivers container.

2. imported new sets of drivers,even tried to change the Drivers.xml from DS.

3. After deleting drivers completely regenerated the Boot Images.

4. Added new sets of drivers,completely regenerated the Boot Images.

In the Task Sequence-> Inject Drivers phase-> Selecting Installation of all the drivers from Selection profile.

Can you guys please me to understand the reason and how to fix this issues!!     

Monday, July 1, 2019 10:25 AM

Answers

• Guys,

The Issue has resolved for now. The error comes just because the Operating System GUID was Different in Operating System.xml files which was located in DS\Control directory. I have deleted and re-imported the Image Inside TaskSequence. After correcting that Deployment was completed successfully.

• Marked as answer by JiteshKumar Friday, June 26, 2020 6:36 PM
    Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:59 AM

All replies

• Are you using a CAB file to import drivers from?
    Are you setting a variable for driver assignment, so you can have several different models run through MDT and get their own correct drivers?

How are you importing and where from? Also, how are you assigning them to individual models of pc's?

In my situation, I assign drivers under the Set Driver Path variable and set Inject Drivers to Nothing.
    I have two Panasonic models where I use a Selection Profile and point to those folders specifically.
    Monday, July 1, 2019 12:51 PM
  • I've been using the driver by extracting exe files. Currently In a Deploymentshare Only one device model driver is present. That's why I'm not  using any variable. The Current Tasksequence will be auto install drivers for one Device model i.e Surface Pro 6.

I have also seen these types of issue, what will be possible reason and how to overcome from this. 

Monday, July 1, 2019 4:50 PM
  • Guys,

The Issue has resolved for now. The error comes just because the Operating System GUID was Different in Operating System.xml files which was located in DS\Control directory. I have deleted and re-imported the Image Inside TaskSequence. After correcting that Deployment was completed successfully.

• Marked as answer by JiteshKumar Friday, June 26, 2020 6:36 PM
    Tuesday, July 2, 2019 11:59 AM