Transfered calls going direct to Voicemail instead of going to user RRS feed

• Question

• scenario:  user A has assistant user B.   User A has user b as delegate & all calls go to delegate.

Issue. Call is made to user A, it is correctly forwarded to user B,  Call is to be transfered to user A, so user b makes a consultative xfer, speaks to user A, then transfers, but call doesnt get to user A, it goes to Voicemail instead. it doesnt  seem to happen on every transfer. When looking at the Reports I can see the call & that it was sent to VM. User is adamamnt, that they are doing xfer correct.  (400 miles away so cant check). I was just wondering ifthere was anything else I could check..

Thank you in advance for any suggestions

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi deek_f!

Thanks for your clarification of this issue!

Does this issue persist all the time?

Can user A hear the ring normally?

In order to narrow down this issue, we recommend you try to call user A directly without using assistant user B to see if the call still forward to voice mail. If it can still be reproduced, the issue maybe in the call forwarding settings of user A itself.

In this case, we recommend you check if user A forward his call to voice mail directly.

For more details about how to set call forwarding options in Skype for Business, you can refer to:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/set-call-forwarding-options-in-skype-for-business-1ec2e7fb-471c-4c35-bc90-a35991b3f532?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.
    Thursday, April 23, 2020 2:40 AM
  • Hi,
    I am checking the status of this case. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.
    Meanwhile, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer to close the thread, it will help others who encounter the same issue and read this thread.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Jimmy Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:09 AM