none
Response Group 'Forwarded To' Report RRS feed

• Question

• Lync Masters/Gurus/Experts,

I'm having problems figuring this out.

We have a response group; if no one in the group answers, it forwards to a cell phone. So the logical flow would look like

RGS -> (No answer) -> PSTN -> Cell phone

How would I get a report to indicate the calls forwarded to this cell phone number? In fact, if anyone can tell me how to get a report on any outbound PSTN calls maybe I might be able to roll from there.

Thank you.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:48 PM

Answers

• Never mind, I found the correct syntax for the User URI prefix on the user activity report. It is correctly shows the report now. I was over complicating things.

It was <phone-number>;phone-context=<pstngateway>

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by NinjaMike Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:41 PM
    Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:41 PM

All replies

• Probably the best place to start would be the User Activity Report. If you put in the SIP address of the Response Group I believe you should see the outbound calls.
    Thursday, October 18, 2012 2:52 PM
  • Yes, I've done that and believe me it's doesn't show up there. In fact it doesn't show that the RGS has any outbound calls. Is there any place/report that I can search for the cell phone number that would give me that particular report? I'm almost sure in our organization the only outbound call to this number would be the forward from this response group.

Thanks.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:11 PM
  • Never mind, I found the correct syntax for the User URI prefix on the user activity report. It is correctly shows the report now. I was over complicating things.

It was <phone-number>;phone-context=<pstngateway>

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by NinjaMike Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:41 PM
    Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:41 PM